Friday, September 12, 2008

A Family Blog Spot

Hi Family!
A new idea for all of us.
I think a family blog spot would be fun so I have just created one this morning.
A little about the name..."sherrickin". A long time ago, dad and I came up with a our combined names, being "sherrick". For our family blog name, I added a word, meaning "family"...."kin" to our combined name, thus..."sherrickin". That means Rick and Sherri's family! That means all of you!

So I hope we will all use it to update each other on all that you are doing. We are all kind of spread out and this should help us keep tabs on each other. I am pretty excited. I am not totally sure how all of this works, but through a bit of trial of error, we will find out.

So, join us as we do this together.

I sure love you all.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

DavidBaird said...

Hey fam, how is everyone? The blog looks like a winner. Lets keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hi . . . I just checked in to this site to see if it is still viable . . . It seems like it is!
Any ideas from anyone on how to proceed with this! Does any of the family ever look at this?

I think we should keep an update of our family!